Weight loss can sometimes be way too expensive for some people. That is why in this article, we will be taking a look at the best homemade weight loss drinks that you can make and drink.
[Intro Paragraph] Unnecessary weight gain is an increasingly widespread concern in today’s society. This is primarily attributable to the lifestyle of the working class. One of the various remedies to this problem is to consume weight loss drinks.
Your overall health improves dramatically as you lose the additional kilograms. It reduces the risk of contracting the following diseases:
- Heart disease
- Sleep apnea
- Specific types of cancer
It raises your blood sugar, lowers your cholesterol, and lowers your blood pressure. Weight loss reduces joint discomfort, back pain, and increases mobility.
It increases your energy levels, sleep, confidence, mood, and sex life from a lifestyle standpoint. You must be able to manage with less stress and have a positive self-image.
Weight Loss Drinks
You must make the required changes if you want to take charge of your life and become healthy. While you transition to a more active lifestyle, you should stick to a diet that will help you lose weight.
Fortunately, you can take weight loss drinks that are meant to assist you in reaching your health objectives. When you drink liquids on a regular basis, your metabolism improves. These drinks might also help you avoid the hunger pangs that cause you to indulge on harmful junk food.
You must be patient when consuming these weight loss drinks. It may take some time for your body to acclimate to the new diet before you begin to experience effects. Remember that if your metabolism does not increase, your weight-loss efforts will be hampered.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
When it comes to weight loss beverages, apple cider vinegar is one of the most popular. It is a beverage that requires a two-stage method to manufacture. This liquid is made by crushing/cutting apples and combining them with yeast to convert the sugars in them to alcohol. In the second stage, bacteria are added to the alcohol to ferment it and convert it to acetic acid.
One study published in Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry demonstrated the benefits of apple cider vinegar weight loss drinks. The researchers encouraged 144 obese adults to drink one to two tablespoons of this beverage every day for 12 weeks.
There was also a control group that had to drink a placebo. Participants who drank a single tablespoon dropped 1.1 kg by the conclusion of the research. Those who consumed two teaspoons of this weight loss drink, on the other hand, lost 1.81kg.
Researchers evaluated the influence of this beverage on 39 people in a study published in the Journal of Functional Foods. Participants were required to consume one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar for lunch and breakfast.
They also had to follow a diet that was 250 calories insufficient because they were on a restricted diet. The individuals shed nearly 4 kg in 12 weeks. In comparison to the control group, which did not consume apple cider vinegar weight loss drinks, just 2.26 kg were lost.
Acetic acid is the primary component of apple cider vinegar. It burns fat by increasing your body’s metabolism. This beverage is also well known for helping to keep your blood sugar levels stable. As a result, you will have more control over your appetites, allowing you to consume fewer calories.
It is simple to incorporate apple cider vinegar as one of your weight loss drinks into your diet. Make sure you have a spoonful of this beverage before you eat breakfast. Before drinking it, combine it with at least one cup of water. Because of its strong acidity, this beverage can damage tooth enamel and irritate your throat. Also, limit yourself to no more than two tablespoons.
The optimum time to use apple cider vinegar weight loss drinks is before meals. It will help you avoid overeating, which is important for your health.
Green Tea for Weight Loss
Green tea is another beverage that fits into the category of weight loss drinks. It is well-known for its antioxidant characteristics, making it beneficial to your health. Green tea has been utilized for ages by numerous civilizations to cure various health concerns.
Green tea has a significant impact on metabolism. As a result, your body becomes more efficient at converting food and beverages into energy.
Green tea contains two key ingredients: catechin, an antioxidant, and caffeine. Both of these elements increase the amount of energy your body uses. Catechin is also responsible for the breakdown of fat molecules. A review of 14 studies supports the power of green tea. Participants who drank this beverage every day for 12 weeks lost between 0.2 and 3.5 kg.
Because of its natural diuretic characteristics, this weight loss drink aids in fluid retention. It decreases body fat when consumed on a daily basis.
You should drink at least two to three cups of green tea every day. Keep in mind that this amount is determined by your body’s natural metabolic rate. It will provide your body with enough caffeine and catechin to help you lose weight. Despite the fact that there are several variations available on the market, you should use the standard one.
Also, make certain that these weight loss drinks have little processing. The advantage is that these beverages will retain their nutritious value.
There is an appropriate approach to prepare these weight loss drinks. If you boil the water for too long, the catechins will be destroyed, rendering this tea ineffective.
Bring the water to a boil before leaving it to stand for 10 minutes. Pour it over green tea leaves just after that. Allow for a minute of brewing before filtering out the leaves in these weight reduction drinks.
Best Homemade Weight Loss Drinks
You should incorporate weight loss drinks into your diet now that you are aware of their effectiveness. To maximize the advantages of these beverages, make sure you exercise every day. The drinks that help you lose weight are listed below, along with recipes for making them.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar with Berries and Lemon
- 2 tbsp of frozen berries
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- Ice and water
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Fill a cup with berries of your choosing.
- Mash the berries with the back of a spoon. If you wish to sweeten this weight loss drink, add honey to the mix.
- Fill the cup halfway with lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. Fill the glass halfway with ice, then halfway with water.
- Before eating, mix all of the ingredients with a spoon for at least a minute.
2. Cinnamon Raw Honey Mix
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 cup or 250 ml of warm water
- Warm the water and add the cinnamon.
- Before adding honey to water, allow it to cool for at least 30 minutes. The heat deactivates the honey’s strong enzymes.
- Combine the ingredients and drink this beverage.
You may also keep it in the fridge and eat it 30 minutes before breakfast the next day.
3. Dark Chocolate Coffee
- 1 cup/250 ml of water
- ½ tsp flaxseeds (ground)
- ¾ tsp dark chocolate (grated)
- 1 tsp black coffee
- In a cup, combine black coffee and hot water.
- Before adding the flaxseeds, thoroughly combine everything.
- Before coating with dark chocolate, combine the ingredients and stir them together.
4. Grapefruit with Cucumber
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 medium-sized grapefruit
- 1 cup/250 ml of water
- Prepare all of the ingredients.
- Combine them in a blender with the water.
- Blend everything together until smooth.
You can consume these weight reduction drinks after chilling them for a bit. Serving it cold jump-starts your body’s metabolic process, allowing you to lose weight faster.
5. Ginger Lemon Water
- 1 cup/250 ml of cold water
- ¾ tsp of roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp of lime juice
- 1 inch of ginger root
- Make tiny slices of ginger.
- Blend it with cold water in a blender.
- Blend the ingredients together until smooth.
- Fill a glass halfway with ginger water.
- Mix in the roasted cumin powder and lime juice.
- Before serving, thoroughly combine the ingredients.
6. Green Tea with Mint and Lemon
- 1 cup/250 ml of hot water
- 6-7 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp green tea leaves
- 1 whole lime
- Fill a utensil with water and mint leaves of your choice.
- Warm the water until it begins to boil.
- Maintain this condition for at least five minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the green tea leaves.
- Allow them to soak for at least five minutes.
- Using a strainer, remove the leaves and place them in a cup.
- Drink while it’s hot to reap the benefits.
7. Pineapple with Cinnamon
- Black salt (to taste)
- ½ tsp of cinnamon powder
- 2½ tbsp of lime juice
- 1½ cup pineapple
- Cut the pineapple into small chunks and place it in the blender.
- Blend the fruit until it is smooth.
- Pour the juice into a glass and top it off with lime juice and cinnamon powder. You can sprinkle it with black salt if you like.
- Combine all of the ingredients.
If you want to reap the most benefits from this drink, drink it on an empty stomach.
Conclusion and Summary
Weight loss drinks are fantastic because of their potent ability to jumpstart your body’s metabolism. As a result, the number of fat cells will decrease, allowing you to lose weight.
When it comes to healthy drinks for weight loss, apple cider vinegar and green tea are the best options. To reap the most benefits, consume them before each meal.
To live a healthy lifestyle, homemade weight loss drinks are also an option. The best part is that you can make them the night before and keep them in the fridge. Even if you have a hectic morning, you will be able to finish these drinks quickly.
You can stop eating extra calories once you incorporate these homemade drinks into your diet. They will satisfy your hunger, allowing you to consume only what your body requires.
Simultaneously, make sure to combine your weight loss drinks with plenty of exercise and a healthy diet. The benefit is that you will burn more calories, ensuring that you reach your fitness goals as quickly as possible!